Terms and Conditions
Edinburgh Comedy Poster Awards Competition Rules
- Competition open to comedians and comedy shows playing at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2016. The subscribers must be aged 18 years and over
- Entries must be submitted using the entry form on the web site www.comedyposterawards.co.uk
- Only one poster entry per show
- All entrants must agree to take part in publicity
- All entries must include details of the show, production dates and location, list of participants
- All posters entered in the competition should have a unique name
- The winner will receive prize money as identified on the Prizes page of the web-site
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
Standard Competition Rules
Entry to any competition may only be made in accordance with the specified instructions for entry published in print or online in conjunction with the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete, duplicate or otherwise inappropriate.
- All entries must be made directly by the comedian or agent or authorised representative.
- The promoter’s decision regarding any part of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting any prize.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and event photograph relating to post-winning publicity specifically for this award.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Photographs submitted to competitions or any other reader generated content may be posted on our website, Facebook and Twitter pages in relation to this award only for the current year.
- Names of winners and results of competitions will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope and may be published in the relevant publications or on the website as space permits.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- By entering the competition, you are accepting these terms and conditions.